Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just About Ready to Go Home!

Well, with only one day left of vacation, I can say that I'm getting ready to go home. Rowan is cranky and needing her schedule. Today was rainy and buggy. We tried to go to the beach, but the bugs were biting. We tried to take pictures, but the girls weren't cooperating. When Lance called, I was literally two minutes into the conversaion and three adults were "watching" Rowan, but I had to cut the call short as Rowan was playing in the toilet. Lovely.

On another note, Lance is back in Charlotte. The interview went well. He has had as busy of a week as I have. Everyone here is finally healthy.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I think we're going to head to the children's museum in the morning and maybe to a Halloween fest at The Salty Dog in the evening. Then the chaos of packing and leaving on Saturday.

These past few days of not-so-nice weather have made me really appreciate the gorgeous weather we had the majority of this vacation. I have no idea what we would have done inside with two toddlers and a baby this whole time!

No comments: