Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy October!

I guess now that it's October, I'm getting that much closer to turning 30. Does this somehow make me much more feeble? It must as I was up no less than 8 times in the middle of the night throwing up. And, again, Rowan threw up in her crib and slept in it. I heard Lance get up with her this morning and the water started running almost immediately. I knew a bath first thing in the morning meant one of two things--neither of which suggest a healthy, happy child. So, I was very sick, Rowan was very sick and, come to find out, Lance was sick, too. What a pathetic bunch we were today. Rowan is such a trooper. She is somehow able to be quite sick but still have an unlimited amount of energy. Though this is a good thing, it made it really hard to keep up with her when we were both sick. We did our best, got through the day and are hoping tomorrow brings us a much brighter outlook...

No comments: