Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rowan!


Rowan,

I can't believe you're already 2 years old! You are growing up and doing new things every day. You are energetic, smart and adorable and I can't begin to imagine life without you. At this time last year, you had just started walking and were very proud of yourself. You said a few words and were not at all interested in birthday cake. This year you are running, "jumping", dancing, kicking a soccer ball and trying to ride the new tricycle Grandma Jackie got you. You are talking up a storm and loved singing yourself "Happy Birthday" today. You love to pick out your own clothes and are currently obsessed with pink and blue. And I'm quite certain you'll be a bit more excited about birthday cake this year. I love to watch you grow and change and listen to all of the new things you say. Nothing could be better than when you give me hugs and say "I love you, Mommy" and having you cuddle with me when we sing "Sunshine" before bed. I love you more than you'll ever know and I am such a lucky mom to have you as my daughter, Sweet Bean.

No comments: