Friday, April 25, 2008

Fat and Balding


Yes, this is what I think of the man in my life. Tate, that is. I've been noticing his hair is getting thinner and thinner. Today I looked in his carseat at the head support and saw a thin layer of hair around the inside. Poor little guy. He's still quite darling, however, though he's already outgrowing some clothes and is into size 2 diapers. His 2-month checkup is Monday, as is Rowan's 2-year checkup. And, interestingly, though the appointments were scheduled so Lance could come with me on his lunch break, he now has a meeting, so I get to take 2 children to the doctor for shots. Then I get to bring them home, attempt to make lunch and feed the kids and hope they'll take naps.

Tate actually slept for almost 5 hours straight last night. I finished nursing him around 5:30, couldn't fall back to sleep and was annoyed with Lance's alarm at 6. Then again at 6:05, 6:10 and 6:15. Finally I told him he needed to get up and quit pressing snooze. He said "okay", rolled back over, fell asleep and the alarm went off again at 6:20. I finally got back to sleep sometime after he left for work and probably slept about 15 minutes before Rowan got up. So, here's to a weekend with no alarms (assuming, that is, that he turned his off) and hopefully a good amount of sleep.

No comments: