Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Beautiful Day Until...




We spent the morning at the park--over 2 hours of swinging, sliding, running and eating. Both kids were great. They napped at the same time and I called Heather. As we were talking, I heard Rowan playing in her room and then she finally fell asleep. When I finally went in to wake her up, she had once again escaped the silver belt. I think the pictures speak for themselves.

Last weekend Lance and I went to a martini party and a friend convinced me to take pictures the next time Rowan was up to her antics. So, here they are. Rowan painting on wall 1, a photo of wall 2 and a photo of one of the doors. When I took the picture of Rowan, she actually looked at me afterward, smiled and said "cheese". No remorse whatsoever. I didn't even bother taking pictures of the sheets, bedrails, stuffed animals and comforter cover, all of which were immediately thrown into the wash. One day, when she's a famous painter, I can show everyone how she got her start.

No comments: