Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gymnastics Routine


On Thursday evenings, Lance takes Rowan to gymnastics. Rowan gets some daddy-daughter time and Tate and I get a little time to ourselves. It's great for all of us. However, Rowan has, once again, decided not to nap anymore. So, though she should be napping right now, this is what I'm listening to through her monitor "Good somersault, Rowan. Good tuck jump. Now let's do log rolls. Log roll, log roll, log roll. Do a tuck jump, somersault. Bunny bunny bunny hops. Good girl, Rowan! Watch this tuck jump! Good job!" This will continue for a long time.

And, as she has proven several times over the course of a week or so, duct tape no longer works. So I have also had several surprises after rest time. So, even though I'm not entirely sure she's ready, I think I'm going to start potty training next week. We have virtually nothing on the agenda. We'll hang out in the house and work on it. Should be great fun!

No comments: