Sunday, June 5, 2011

Adios, El Puente








Even before I dropped Rowan off for her very first day of preschool, I knew we were in the right place. This school has been great for Rowan. And even though it's hard to say goodbye to our friends, teachers and little community, I feel pretty confident that Rowan's elementary school will also be the right place for her. Rowan is sad to go to school with Tatum. But she felt the same way about Clarissa last year. And I'm sure she'll meet another great friend next year (or "next SCHOOL year, Mommy, not next year" as she likes to remind me). Along with Rowan's last day of school, I had my last Mommy-Tate day. We loved having a little one-on-one time while Rowan was in school, but we're all so excited to have a whole summer just to play together. We've already spent a few days at the pool, a day at the beach and some time at Grandma's house. We are more than ready for a fabulous summer!

No comments: