Tuesday, November 15, 2011

An Inquiring Mind Wants to Know

Rowan is starting to ask questions I'm pretty sure I didn't ask until I was much, much older (and, admittedly, still ask today). Tonight before bed, the conversation went like this:

Rowan: If Adam and Eve had three boys, then where were the girls? How could they ever get married and have kids if there weren't any girls?

Lance: Well, maybe Adam and Eve had girls later on and we just don't hear that part of the story.

Rowan: But people can't marry someone in their own family. That is not allowed.

Lance: Well...that's true...

Rowan: Unless that rule started later.

Sooooo....I'm pretty sure we have our work more than cut out for us with this curious child.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the story! (And best of luck to you; that IS a stumper!)